How to Make Money on YouTube WITHOUT ANY Subscribers! (2021)

I'll share with you exactly what I did and step by step how you can get started as well so as you guys can see right here I actually made one hundred and fifty seven dollars 48 dollars and one hundred and thirty-eight dollars now before I continue and show you how I did this I want to show you proof so I'll just open up this tab right here and you guys can see that so far this month with this method I made one hundred and six dollars if I click right here and reports and then right here you guys will see some of the earnings that I made this month so as you guys can see right there I actually made a decent amount of money so with all of these commissions I made one hundred and forty-four dollars if I click right here I actually made one hundred and fifty nine now some of these got declined so it's actually a bit less but it's still a very good amount without having any subscribers okay so how does this method actually work so this method comes down to ranking videos in search so this basically means that whenever someone searches for a phrase right here on YouTube search you will appear so that could be how to lose weight for example right how to lose weight fast so people type this into the search bar and they'll then find all of these videos the goal here is to end up somewhere in these top five or top for ranking spots so that you will actually drive traffic after you rank the videos in search it's all about promoting an offer in the video that's exactly what I've been doing as well to make this money right here so this money doesn't come from YouTube ads because you can do this without being monetized without having any subscribers so it's all about promoting an offer in the video now when you're promoting an offer in the video and you rank it in search you're gonna get views you can under I've traffic to that offer and you will then get sales so that's exactly what I did so I make a video I rank it in YouTube search and like I said don't worry for that you don't need subscribers you don't promote an offer in that video if people then go ahead and purchase that offer you will earn a commission I'll show you how that works and how you can get started with that but that's kind of the business model behind us so if you're interested in this if this sounds promising then keep watching because right now I'll show you step-by-step how you can get started on YouTube this method is called affiliate marketing now affiliate marketing is a way of making money online where you don't need your own product and you don't need an upfront investment this means that you're gonna promote a product or service from someone else you're gonna earn a commission for sale so someone else has made a product they put hours and hours into creating a product so you don't have to all you need to do is get your own link you then drive traffic to that link and once people actually buy using that link you will earn a cut of the sale for example if you're selling any product right that will cost $10 and you will earn a 50% Commission you would make five dollars every single time you make a sale now there are also products where you might make like five hundred dollars or one hundred dollars so let's say that there's a product that will cost five hundred dollars and they will give you a 20% Commission that means that every single time you would sell that product you would make $100 the reason why this is such a good method is because you don't need subscribers you don't need upfront capital so you don't need to invest money and you can get started right away okay so how can you actually get started so first of all you need to find an offer to promote this means that you need to find an affiliate program that you can use to drive traffic and make sales so right there this is my affiliate program right now I'm promoting VPNs so that's an option for you as well but I recommend searching for best affiliate programs on Google now once you do that you'll find a list of different affiliate platforms for example this one right here best affiliate programs in 2020 alright so this is a block where you can find different affiliate programs so right there you can see cg affiliate ShareASale Amazon Associates ebay Partner Network Clickbank let's see if they have more travel payouts Skyscanner booking com so there are a different and like hundreds if not thousands of affiliate programs that you can join so first of all find an affiliate program for this video though I'm gonna keep it simple and I'm gonna show you guys the product that I use myself so this is the product that i promote it's called ipvanish and it's a VPN so a VPN helps you change your online location and make sure that you're safe on the internet and this is what I promote so if I go all the way down I was able to click on partners on the website and you would find a lot of affiliate programs on websites itself so you don't need to join like an actual network most of the times you can just go to a website and find the affiliate program so right there affiliate program it has all the new and updated rules and you can check that out yourself but all I need to do is click right there and become an affiliate if you want to join this specific program now once you're in the affiliate program you will get your own promotion link which is this one right here so that's step number one make sure you go copy that once you've found an offer to promote you need to create content around your offer this means that you need to make sure that you're able to create content about your offer and make sure that you actually get people interested in buying the product now this doesn't mean that you need to spam your link everywhere on YouTube you need to provide value so that people will actually buy the product and that's exactly what I do as well I create videos about how people can change their country on Netflix in 2020 so in this video I'm providing value because someone wants to find out how do you can change their location Netflix and I show them exactly how they can do that and for that they need a VPN so that's exactly what I'm showing them in the video so all I do is I share how they can change their online location with the VPN and what I do then is I leave a link in the description down below off this video and in the pinned comment as well and when people are interested in buying they click on this link right here you can see it get ipvanish so I promote I pre vanish in that video this will send them over to this page where they can get a sale as well and if they didn't go ahead and purchase this I would actually make a small commission which is great so when doing this make sure that you choose a product that you can create content about now if you're not sure how to create content I highly recommend just watching tutorials on YouTube and figure it out step-by-step don't be overwhelmed by creating content just figured out step-by-step that's exactly what I did as well and right now I can actually make content myself next up you need to make sure to rank in search so that you can drive traffic so this is actually one of the most important steps because if you don't get fused no one's gonna be able to buy your product so for this you need to do research now this means that you're gonna research what kind of topics you can make a video about and how you can then use that product in that video so that you can actually get people to buy your product and it all makes sense for them like I said it's not about spamming the product it's about providing value and helping people with your product and that's a mistake many people make they think it's just about spamming and getting people to buy but you need to provide value so that people are actually interested in buying the product you don't need to sell the product but the product needs to sell itself step number one that I always do is the youtube search bar predictions now if you don't know you can actually use the youtube search bar to come up with different keywords I just open up a new window and let me go to youtube ok so on YouTube if you go to the search bar and you type in how to YouTube will actually show you all of these search bar predictions now these are not random predictions these are actual keyword phrases that people are searching for so you can find out what people are interested in you can jump in and make the video for example if people search how to change Netflix you'll then find Netflix password and right there Netflix region and Netflix location so you can find all of these different keywords and that's exactly what I do so how to change Netflix location to USA let's see if I'm actually showing up yes and there I am so I jump in made a video about this and I'm then promoting my offer in this video so once again it's all about finding the key words and the phrases that people are searching for you then go ahead and make a video with that title so in this case it's not the same title but because it's relevant I'm still ranking for this key word phrase which is awesome you can go ahead and make a video on that topic on that keyword phrase it doesn't need to be fancy this is just a simple screen recording video and next up you leave a link in the description down below to your product now once you've found a potential keyword phrase you need to make sure to analyze the competition because if there's a lot of competition and you're just starting out it's gonna be hard to rank your video here's what I always do when analyzing the competition so I do is I copy this keyword phrase right here that you're trying to rank for I didn't click on find in Google or Firefox doesn't matter and then I check whether people are using this keyword phrase the exact keyword phrase in their title or description so the title and description are the most important to rank your video after watch time and if you're overwhelmed by this don't worry I'll get into this later on as well by using this trick you can find out if people are using this in their titles and description in this case no one's actually using this exact key phrase in their title or description which means that I'm gonna get a fair chance of ranking this video so once you've analyzed the competition you want to decide if the keyword is worth making a video about if it is then you're gonna make the video if not you're gonna do this over again so it was not worth it go back to the YouTube search bar predictions find a potential keyword topic or keyword phrase that people are searching for and then do this all again okay so how can you actually video now there are so many things that go into this so I can talk about this for like 50 minutes however I made a video on a different channel of mine where I break this down step by step I'll link it on the screen right now but basically it comes down to SEO search engine optimization this means that you're gonna optimize your video to rank in the search bar so for example when people search for how to watch Spongebob on Netflix all I actually show up with a different channel of mine if people search for how to go live on Tech Talk I show up in the first place as well so I definitely know how to rank those videos and I highly recommend watching that video I made anyway it also comes down to optimizing engagement so YouTube takes a look at the engagement of a video do people actually watch the video do people click on the video do people leave comments do they like the video basically do they engage with the video the higher your engagement rate the likelier YouTube is to promote your video and to move it up in the search results it also comes down to consistency and patience you're not gonna make a video and then out of nowhere it's gonna rank first right away you're gonna get thousands of views it takes time to build up I'll show you a graph right now on one of my channels that's purely focused on getting search traffic so all of these views come from YouTube search it takes a while and then later on it will actually go up like crazy so it's kind of like a snowball fact so I highly recommend you be consistent and have patience okay so how do you actually get paid from these platforms right well it kind of depends on the platform that you're using or the affiliate program that you've joined my payments will be signed by the furtive of each month for example they will pay the money that I made in June at the end of July so that's how it works basically and that's the method I use to make money on YouTube without having any subscribers if you appreciate this quick tutorial make sure you go ahead and subscribe to the channel I would appreciate that leave a like on the video and comment make money on YouTube if you want to find out more about this specific topic I appreciate it and I'll see you in the next one have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earn $455.29 PayPal Money 2021! (Earn PayPal Money Fast and Easy)

8 work from home jobs anyone can start now | UK, US Worldwide

How To Make Money On Fiverr