Best Way To Make Money Online (For A Beginner) In 2021 - $1,000 Per Day

hi guys
you want to make money online right of course you do that's the reason why you're watching this video well in this video I'm going to share with you the best way that you can start making money on the internet right now hey what's up you guys this is Nathan with freedom influencer and in this video I am literally going to share with you what I believe to be the best way that you can start making money online I'm speaking from experience I'm going to show you guys proof of income and exactly what the process is on how to make money now before I dive into this video and trust me you're gonna want to stay to the very end of it this channel right here if you've never been on my channel is all about how to make money online how to generate a passive income so you can create a life of true freedom as an online entrepreneur if you guys want more videos on that I invite you to go down subscribe to this channel be sure to hit that Bell notification so that way you get notified of when I come out with new videos now with that being said we're gonna dive right into this video I want to get your attention real quick I'm going to share with you guys some proof and how this has completely changed my life financially and then I'm gonna walk you guys through the process okay so I'm gonna jump over here to some of my income that I have been able to do now obviously we're talking about making a thousand dollars per day so here are some of my Commission's right here you see my total Commission's today over $1000 yesterday over $1000 last week elderly in the last seven days twelve thousand dollars and then in the last thirty days over fifty eight thousand dollars in the last thirty days now what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna come down here and show you my weekly payouts for this year okay you can see the date over here and that these are actually weekly payouts and if I scroll over to the right side you can see now remember you guys now that I have your attention I want you to pay attention to this these are weekly payouts never in my life years ago if you would have told me that I could make this kind of money I would think that it's impossible and I wouldn't have believed you but what happened was I learned a skill set that I'm gonna share with you guys today so check this out this is insane and you can see nine thousand eleven eleven thousand ten thousand fourteen thousand and these are weekly payouts like I already showed you on the other side of this but check this out my lowest week four thousand dollars this year so far absolutely incredible what's possible so now that I have your attention I'm gonna share something with you called affiliate marketing okay and I'm gonna explain to you how it works but before I do a little drawing right here on the screen I want to ask you a question of a few companies that do this very well now obviously I'm a little fish in a big pond and if you decide to start affiliate marketing you everyone starts at ground zero right but I want you to think big here now I'm gonna share some companies with you that most people don't even think of as affiliate marketers okay in affiliate marketing and I'll explain it here in just a second but and then I'm going to show you these companies actually let's just do it right now affiliate marketing I want you to think of it like this I'm gonna draw a box over here and this is going to be we'll just call it PC okay potential customers alright and then I'm gonna draw another box over here in this box is is going to be products and I'll call it ps4 products and services your job as an affiliate marketer is to be come right here and I'll draw this this will be you mmm that's an m4 middleman you become the middleman in your job is to find potential customers that need a product or service a product or service that is high in demand and you become the middleman for these people and you send them to products and services that they already need and that is the key it's what they already need or and/or what they want and when you do this successfully in a sale is made guess what happens you make money okay maybe I'll draw this down here you make money for sending someone a customer okay it's very powerful now this is where people think small they say okay well that's great now I want you to imagine this I want you to imagine scaling this on a high level okay now the earnings that I just shared with you guys obviously some people would say Nathan you are a super affiliate but guess where I started I started down at the bottom just like everyone else I started just like you if you've never done this before if you've never made your first dollar on the Internet I was there too okay but having a mindset of growth and scaling this is absolutely possible let me share with you guys some companies have you ever heard of the company called uber I think that uber is a fantastic way to think about affiliate marketing why because think of this company they are one of the largest transportation companies in the entire world ok as far as if you were to think of taxi services they're one of the biggest companies in the world they're over a billion dollar company yet they don't own any vehicles they don't so what do they do they connect people who want to drive and make money and people who need rides and they've provided a platform for people to do that in their a billion-dollar company they own zero vehicles it's insane what about this one have you have you ever heard of Airbnb ok or VRBO right I think that's vacation by owner VR vacation rental by owner or something like that right VRBO these websites don't own any property but they've provided a platform for people who want to rent out their properties and then put it out to the marketplace for people who want to rent out properties same thing with Airbnb which is the website I'm on right now showing you right another one that a lot of people don't think of is expedient personally my wife and I we use Expedia a lot for it when it comes to traveling ok but guess what does Expedia own any resorts does Expedia own any Airlines do they own any cars for rentals hotels no they own none of it but what they do have is a platform that connects people with what they already want and companies who have what they need so I hope this opens your eyes I've got one more that you may not have of Facebook okay Facebook you say well what how is Facebook in obviously this is not specifically an affiliate marketing program but it gets you in the right mindset of how affiliate marketing works Facebook is basically one of the largest mediums okay largest websites for content creation yet this company company specifically does not create content the users create the content on the platform okay it's one of the biggest it is the biggest social media platform as of today okay and so this is what I'm talking about how if you understand okay learning some skill sets where you can find people who already want or need products and you get really good if you get really good at developing this skill set of becoming the middleman and sending them customers guess what happens you will continue to make more and more and more money if you stick with it now please don't get me wrong I'm not telling you that you're gonna be able to do this overnight can you make can you make money very quickly sure can you make a ton of money are you gonna get to the level of what I've shared with you right away absolutely not okay it takes time it takes dedication and it takes commitment to yourself but I'm living proof of what's possible and the biggest kicker is that most people don't even realize is that I do this part-time from home okay and I I know I'm just gonna throw this out here because I get so many comments on other youtube videos is they say why do you work a full-time job if you're making that kind of money and the reason is because I'm a member of the military and that is why okay so I've been able to grow a business with affiliate marketing from the comfort of my own home part-time while working a full-time job and make more than doctors and lawyers so I can tell you it's it's possible if I can do this then anybody can do this okay so what is what is the biggest takeaway that I could recommend to you guys by understanding affiliate marketing is that it's a skill set it is a skill set and if if everyone just have the knowledge of okay I already know about affiliate marketing if it was just the knowledge of knowing about affiliate marketing then everyone would be making a ton of money with it but you guys it's not just the knowledge of understanding that it exists out there it is developing a skillset to become good at it so you can make more money and change your life financially okay so I want to make an offer to you guys and that is if you want to learn how to do this how to do exactly what I'm doing I'm gonna give you guys my number one recommended program in the first link in the description when you click that link you're gonna put your email in I'm going to ask you guys to put your email in you're gonna see another video of me on the other side where I'm gonna share with you guys a step-by-step process where you can start learning affiliate marketing and executing it starting today alright so if that interests you guys go ahead go in the description of this video click the first link in the description put your email in and I'll see you guys on the inside this is Nathan with freedom influencer and of course I'll see you guys on the next video bye for now [Music]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 work from home jobs anyone can start now | UK, US Worldwide

Earn $455.29 PayPal Money 2021! (Earn PayPal Money Fast and Easy)

How To Make Money with Google Maps ($100-$200 PER DAY)~